Gut Bestenberg
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Gut Bestenberg

Spiele ein Pferd oder ein Mensch!

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Vorlage

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Sophie Loreen McAlm
Admin
Sophie Loreen McAlm

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

Vorlage                     Empty
BeitragThema: Vorlage    Vorlage                     Icon_minitimeMi Jan 16, 2013 10:26 am

[color:1aa4=#FFF]You raise me high
Vorlage                     Mo

Take me where the angels fall

NAME

A U S S E H E N:
Here I go again rushing headlong without a second thought, Out where reality awaits, I choose to fantasize And I build myself another piece of this memory estate, But I can't find the key to walk inside my own lies. Hell, the way you walked in, I would kiss the earth beneath your feet. Take me where the angels fall, You take it all, You give no quarter for my love, You raise me high to tear me down. Leaves you reeling, feels like stealing, Frantic moments of kamikaze love. What you live and breath is why you're dying, I can see it in your eyes, It burns, but the waters will not flow, and we watch it all burn down. Just to pry ourselves another piece of this memory estate, But we can't find the key to unlock its doors for our souls. Hell, the way you walked in, I would kiss the earth beneath your feet. Take me where the angels fall..., Broken phrases, distorted faces, Misunderstanding standing in between. These stolen moments hijack my love, Miss Understanding grinning through her teeth. Take me where the angels fall...

[color:1aa4=#FFF]These stolen moments

C H A R A K T E R:
Here I go again rushing headlong without a second thought, Out where reality awaits, I choose to fantasize And I build myself another piece of this memory estate, But I can't find the key to walk inside my own lies. Hell, the way you walked in, I would kiss the earth beneath your feet. Take me where the angels fall, You take it all, You give no quarter for my love, You raise me high to tear me down. Leaves you reeling, feels like stealing, Frantic moments of kamikaze love. What you live and breath is why you're dying, I can see it in your eyes, It burns, but the waters will not flow, and we watch it all burn down. Just to pry ourselves another piece of this memory estate, But we can't find the key to unlock its doors for our souls. Hell, the way you walked in, I would kiss the earth beneath your feet. Take me where the angels fall..., Broken phrases, distorted faces, Misunderstanding standing in between. These stolen moments hijack my love, Miss Understanding grinning through her teeth. Take me where the angels fall...

STÄRKE 1
STÄRKE 2
STÄRKE 3

SCHWÄCHE 1
SCHWÄCHE 2
SCHWÄCHE 3

© ICEWOLF DESIGNS 2012

Code:

[color=black][font=georgia]
[center][color=#FFF][font=raleway]You raise me high[/font][/color][/center]
[img]http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/atrbewcg/mo.jpg[/img]

[color=#1d1616][font=tahoma]

[center][color=#9e7b7b][font=great vibes]Take me where the angels fall[/font][/color][/center]
[table][tr][td]
[center][color=#f7f7f7][size=7]NAME[/size][/color][/center][/td] [td]
[center][color=#f7f7f7][size=7]ALTER[/size][/color][/center][/td] [td]
[center][color=#f7f7f7][size=7]GESCHLECHT[/size][/color][/center][/td][/tr][/table]

[b]A U S S E H E N:[/b]
Here I go again rushing headlong without a second thought, Out where reality awaits, I choose to fantasize And I build myself another piece of this memory estate, But I can't find the key to walk inside my own lies. Hell, the way you walked in, I would kiss the earth beneath your feet. Take me where the angels fall, You take it all, You give no quarter for my love, You raise me high to tear me down. Leaves you reeling, feels like stealing, Frantic moments of kamikaze love. What you live and breath is why you're dying, I can see it in your eyes, It burns, but the waters will not flow, and we watch it all burn down. Just to pry ourselves another piece of this memory estate, But we can't find the key to unlock its doors for our souls. Hell, the way you walked in, I would kiss the earth beneath your feet. Take me where the angels fall..., Broken phrases, distorted faces, Misunderstanding standing in between. These stolen moments hijack my love, Miss Understanding grinning through her teeth. Take me where the angels fall...[/font][/color]

[center][color=#FFF][font=raleway]These stolen moments[/font][/color][/center]
[color=#1d1616][font=tahoma]
[b]C H A R A K T E R:[/b]
Here I go again rushing headlong without a second thought, Out where reality awaits, I choose to fantasize And I build myself another piece of this memory estate, But I can't find the key to walk inside my own lies. Hell, the way you walked in, I would kiss the earth beneath your feet. Take me where the angels fall, You take it all, You give no quarter for my love, You raise me high to tear me down. Leaves you reeling, feels like stealing, Frantic moments of kamikaze love. What you live and breath is why you're dying, I can see it in your eyes, It burns, but the waters will not flow, and we watch it all burn down. Just to pry ourselves another piece of this memory estate, But we can't find the key to unlock its doors for our souls. Hell, the way you walked in, I would kiss the earth beneath your feet. Take me where the angels fall..., Broken phrases, distorted faces, Misunderstanding standing in between. These stolen moments hijack my love, Miss Understanding grinning through her teeth. Take me where the angels fall...[/font][/color]
[table][tr][td]
[center][color=#f7f7f7][size=7]STÄRKE 1
STÄRKE 2
STÄRKE 3[/size][/color][/center][/td] [td]
[center][color=#f7f7f7][size=7]SCHWÄCHE 1
SCHWÄCHE 2
SCHWÄCHE 3[/size][/color][/center][/td] [/tr][/table]

[size=7] © [url=http://www.icewolf.bplaced.net/]ICEWOLF DESIGNS[/url] 2012[/size][/font][/color]
Nach oben Nach unten
https://gut-bestenberg.forenverzeichnis.com

Vorlage
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Gut Bestenberg :: Charakterbögen :: Pferdecharakteren-
Gehe zu: